Bubble shooter Archibald Bubble shooter Archibald

This is a cute little game!

Shape Fold Animals Shape Fold Animals

With the way the pieces worked, a lot of the times they'd get stuck and I couldn't slide them into place. I'm not talking about the pieces locking into their right spots-- I mean I could literally not move certain pieces where they should go because the locked pieces blocked the path. That frustrated me a lot, especially since I was determined to complete the game. Besides that, it was fun.

Goldfish Simulator Goldfish Simulator

It's really funny!

Word Search Relax Word Search Relax

Very nice! It really lives up to the "Relax" in its name :) The colors are nice, and I'm glad that it doesn't just replay the same words over and over again. I love word searches, so this is definitely going into my favorites.

shajby responds:

thanks so much, happy you like the game :)

grave yard escape grave yard escape

Sometimes I couldn't tell what I was clicking, and it was confusing not having an item menu to see what I've picked up. This has potential to be a nice escape game, but I think it just needs to be polished up a little more.

Dracula's Treasure! Dracula's Treasure!

Super cute game!! I only wish there was some way to attack or stun the enemies so you could run by them instead of having to avoid them only.

Definitely a fav, though! The artwork and music are adorable, and I like the being able to turn into a bat feature!